It’s time to review another super product from Ted Baker. This time I tried the iconic Body Soufflé in Pretty Pearl.
In UK, Ted Baker Skincare is not considered the most luxurious brand where women flock to indulge. Overall, their range of skincare is not very expensive either. But still in my personal opinion, I feel their skincare is much superior to what we get in India and this is the third tub i am about to finish in their Body Soufflé range. So, #ImObsessed
Now let’s begin the review!
- Packaging: As you can see, it comes in a beautiful tub that can be reused as well. It’ sturdy but huge and heavy, so it’s not travel friendly.
- Fragrance: It’s mild and pleasant flowery fragrance having the notes of rose & sandalwood. It’s not overpowering but definitely noticeable.
- Texture: Thick and luxuriously creamy that melts unto the skin like butter!
- Verdict: The Soufflé is rich and is absorbed instantly into the skin. It’s not at all greasy and leaves no residue on the skin. Considering the winter season, the souffle keeps the skin well moisturized with no signs of dryness. You don’t need a lot of product, so you can be rest assured that the tub will last you for months. Overall, for £11 this is a wonderful product for winter season.
In the past I have tried the below products from Ted Baker:
- Opulent Petal: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZQVdFRAnhl/?taken-by=theblushcocktail
- Blush Pink: https://theblushcocktail.com/2017/03/04/ted-baker-body-souffle-lotion-review/
I can safely say, Pretty Pearl is the best one!
Hope you liked this review, if you love Ted Baker products too leave some love in the comments section.